Thursday, January 3, 2008

The blog.

What is a busy mom to do?


Three beautiful children,
creating moments and
memories every day.


A love of photos and preserving
those memories, but little time
at the end of the day to do so.




Enter blogging.


A blog.

My blog.

A place where this busy mom can tuck away
little snippets of everyday life that make up
our memories and define our family.

Little things like the snow in Meacham being taller than Kelsey.

Or Reilly falling asleep in her pillowcase.

It's a new year, and my resolution is to celebrate
these small pieces of life that define our family of 5.

4 comments:

Stacy B said...

Yea Kirsten! Great to see in in blogosphere. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures.

Renee' said...

I am sure that if you can find time to keep your blog up that I will too.....it sounds so easy but I seem to always be behind. I look forward to keeping in touch with the Loverchecks lives, especially since we don't get to see each other as much as we should. How about a play date?

Ronda said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Glad to see you here. Looking forward to all the pictures and stories of the everyday life in your household!
Blog on girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Amen to snippets, small pieces and remembering.