Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One January Night at Dinner

You just gotta love kids. Sometimes I just have to laugh at the goings on in our household. If I don't write these things down as they happen, I won't remember them for long.

Heard at the dinner table tonight:

Kelsey - "These carrots are bad for me."

Reilly - "Can I take my pants off?"

Kelsey - "I don't like the jello part of the tomatoes, or the seeds. I just like the crust."

Just a few random musings from the end of our day.

I love it here....

3 comments:

Ronda said...

These are the reason we blog!

Tonight Landon asked for another piece of french bread...one that didn't have holes...one that was just blank...

Melisa Jo said...

These are everyday happenings that just have to be remembered! Gotta love it!

Stacy B said...

I love the one about carrots...maybe they were cooked. Cooked carrots are definitely bad for you!