Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Doing" Life

OK, so why the last blog post?
I hadn't blogged anything in forever, so why now?
I really felt, at the time, like finding those grays was gonna be life changing.
Life is passing by so quickly, and I feel like maybe I'm being too passive. I thought my recent 'find' might be a wake up call, to start happening to life, instead of letting life happen to me.
Maybe I was finally going to become the person I want to be.
But I just don't know.
I'm still really busy with 'busy' work.
And I'm tired. And I'm stressed. And I'm overwhelmed.
Life isn't stopping, or even slowing down, to let me start being the mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, optometrist, photographer, homemaker, artist, etc.... that I want to be.
Hmmm, gonna have to find a way to 'do life' while life is happening I guess.
We'll see how it goes....
I'll keep you posted.
Or not.


No comments: